This article will provide you with a clear step-by-step process on how to create a support ticket within the DotActiv software.
Steps For Creating a Support Ticket
1. Open DotActiv and navigate to the ‘Help’ tab.
2. Select ‘Create Ticket’ in the ribbon.
3. A pop up screen will appear asking you to fill in certain information. That includes:
- Task Name
- Task Type (Choose between IT Support – Other, Software – Bug, and Software – New Feature)
You will also be asked three questions designed to help us understand the issue you face so that we can fix it as soon as possible. As seen in the image above, the questions include:
- Which feature are you having trouble with?
- What are you seeing?
- What are your expecting to see?
Please add as much relevant information as possible to your ticket ro help us so our support team can diagnose the issue quickly.
You can also attach any necessary files, including system files and an error log.
Once you have completed all the above steps and clicked on ‘Submit’, a support ticket will be logged and sent to one of our dedicated support consultants upon where further assistance will be provided.
I Am Unable To Create A Support Ticket
DotActiv’s built-in ticket creation tool in our DotActiv software allows for easy accessibility and fault logging.
In the event that you are unable to log a ticket in the DotActiv, please try one of the following steps:
- Restart your DotActiv software. You can do this by closing and re-opening your DotActiv software application in Microsoft Windows, or
- Do a complete restart of your computer or laptop.